Humans need balm. We bump, scrape, get chapped lips, do fantastic feats and feel sore afterwards. We get bitten and blown by the wind in our desire to BE outdoors. A good balm will see you through more tears, runny noses, scrapes, scratches and bruises than you can count.
Not all things called balms are natural. In fact, a trip to buy lip “balm” will give you many opportunities to put petrochemicals on your lips. EEEWWWW!
Beauty is not something you put on your skin that looks and feels like cling film. Beauty is Involved.
Beauty is not something that sits still waiting to be appreciated. Beauty is Involved.
Welcome to goodbye OUCH – from Becky and John, the makers of NZ’s #1 selling natural repellent goodbye SANDFLY.
Goodbye OUCH is a true balm with unique skin support properties. It is full of delicious natural ingredients that care for your skin. Your body is very powerful and clever. It has the ability to heal. Goodbye OUCH just encourages your body to do just that. Heal. And be beautiful.
Maybe it’s as simple as giving your lips the best care. #lipslovehugs
Maybe you have a regular flock of grazes, scratches, and bug bites running through your home.
Check out the new packaging for the Small but Mighty OUCH 12g!
This tin makes life much more simple. Less products needed in your bathroom cabinet. Less products needed in your purse. Less products needed in your travel kit. Imagine the Simplicity!
Yep that’s right. Goodbye OUCH has 80 plus uses and we’re still counting. (See the page 80 Uses and you’ll see we’re really not bluffing here).
What will your favourite use be?
Who is goodbye OUCH for?
It’s for you if you have a tendency towards natural, or a partner that does! We’re not going to say it’s for everyone (even though we think it is). There are many people devoted to products made from petrochemicals and synthetic ingredients. Why!? Because of habit, or perceived cost or just don’t care. Whatever the case, this product is not for them….yet.
– Beauty, under makeup, slicked up eyebrows, a night balm for extra skin support, and a way to keep your daytime lipsticked lips from growling at you with the weight of all that colour.
– Families, this product is fantastic to support the body through the most common bumps, bruises and ailments. Children love applying the “OUCH” themselves, we recommend the tin over the tube for this, as kids are enthusiastic squeezers!
– Travellers, it fits in your pocket and has more uses than a Swiss army knife. Really.
– Gardeners (especially those soul sisters who don’t wear gloves), this is the trick for returning your hands to condition. Great to put on just after dishes or shower when balm can lock in that moisture, helps keep hands from cracking.
– Too Much Computer Time, Sore Neck? Tension Headache? A gentle stretch and massaging with this balm helps your body return to balance. Sorry, a kind-hearted massage therapist is not included in the tin or tube.
– Sports People, this balm covers everything from warm up to warm down with happy feet in between. Great for preventing, or treating chaffing. Skin protection that does not run down your face when you sweat.
goodbye OUCH – make life BETTER everyday.
For the everyday stuff, it’s all you’re ever going to need. And maybe a few of Mum’s kisses, if you’re a kid, that is.
Goodbye OUCH is made of soothing ingredients such as:
- Organic Beeswax from happy NZ bees
- Super rich oils of Apricot, Avocado, Jojoba and Red Raspberry Seed (yum!)
- Powerful essential oils of Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Manuka, Frankincense and Geranium
- Gifts of the earth, sunshine and rain
There is no filler – every single oil has been chosen for its specific supportive effects. Every ingredient is there because it has a job to do.
Where to Find
Goodbye OUCH is a New Zealand made product and can be found in many NZ supermarkets, sports stores and health shops. We can also courier a parcel to you through our worldwide online shop or NZ Online Shop
Here’s to ouch-free days,
The whole team at Goodbye OUCH