There is a little product we’ve been using in our family for years. It has saved us from more tears, runny noses, scrapes, scratches and bruises than we can count.
Welcome to Goodbye Ouch – the latest product from Becky and John, the makers of Goodbye Sandfly.
Goodbye Ouch has unique skin healing properties and is full of amazing natural ingredients that care for and replenish your skin giving immediate relief from grazes, scratches, bug bites, chapped lips and heaps of other ailments and irritations.
Yep that’s right. Goodbye Ouch has 80 plus uses and we’re still counting. (See the page 80 Uses and you’ll see we’re really not bluffing here).
What will your favourite use be?
Who is Goodbye Ouch for?
It’s for you if you have a tendency towards natural, or a partner that does! We’re not going to say it’s for everyone (even though we think it is). There are many people devoted to products made from petrochemicals and synthetic ingredients. Why!? Because of habit, or perceived cost or just don’t care. Whatever the case, this product is not for them….yet.
For those willing to try:
- Families, this is the only first aid kit you’ll every need to deal with most common family ailments and injuries.
- Travellers, it fits in your pocket and has more uses than a Swiss army knife.
- Gardeners (especially those soul sisters who don’t wear gloves), this is the trick for returning your hands to condition.
- Computer Forever Types (and I’m one of them, unfortunately), this balm will ease sore necks and tension headaches. Sorry that a kind-hearted massage therapist is not included in the tin.
- Sports People, this balm covers everything from warm up to warm down with happy feet in between.
Goodbye Ouch – making life BETTER everyday.
It’s all you’re ever going to need. And maybe a few of mumma’s kisses, if you’re a kid, that is.
Goodbye Ouch is made of soothing + therapeutic ingredients such as:
- Organic Beeswax from happy NZ bees
- Super rich oils of Apricot, Avocado, Jojoba and Red Raspberry Seed (yum!)
- Powerful essential oils of Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Manuka, Frankincense and Geranium
- Lots of love
There is no filler – every single oil has been chosen for its specific therapeutic effects. Every ingredient is there because it has a job to do.
Here’s to ouch-free days,
The whole team at Goodbye Ouch